Ava-akatemia | Alcohol passport tests
The price of the alcohol passport test includes:
- one test session
- for those who passed the test, a certificate of the alcohol passport delivered to their email
Registration for the alcohol passport test is binding.
The customer is obliged to ensure that
- They arrive on time and follow the advance instructions given in the confirmation email.
- The contact information they provided during registration is correct and functional (phone number, address, e-mail address, etc.) and that the address is valid for at least one month from the test date.
- They have a valid photo ID (e.g. passport, identity card or Finnish driver’s license) with them when they come to the test.
Ava-akatemia reserves the right to bill for unused test time due to insufficient identity documents, for example.
- Normal alcohol passport test (Finnish/Swedish/English)
- written notice of cancellation (e-mail) must arrive at Ava-akatemia no later than 12 hours before the start of the test session. The fee for a test cancelled late or not cancelled will not be refunded.
- A special test that has been agreed with the tester separately
- written cancellation (e-mail) must be received by Ava-akatemia no later than 12 hours before the start of the test session. The fee for a test cancelled late or not cancelled will not be refunded.
- Separately ordered private tests for a workplace or other groups
- the number of people must be confirmed no later than 7 days before the test event. The agreed travel expenses + confirmed number of people serves as the basis for invoicing, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the tester.
- Refund of the paid online fee, when the person being tested does not want to book a new test time instead
- When the customer makes a written cancellation within the cancellation period mentioned in the terms and conditions, Ava-akatemia returns the paid online fee.
Alcohol passport certificate
After the approved test result, the alcohol passport certificate will be sent to the given email address within a week.
The customer themselves is responsible for clearly stating correct, up-to-date name and contact information.
These conditions are valid until further notice. Ava-akatemia reserves the right to make changes.
Alcohol passport training
The training takes place in a group with a minimum size of 5 students. If less than 5 students have registered for the training 24 hours before the training, Ava-akatemia has the right to cancel the training. The paid training can be moved to another time or the payment will be refunded.
When the customer makes a cancellation a written cancellation (e-mail) must be received by Ava-akatemia no later than 24 hours before the start of the training session. The fee for a training cancelled late or not cancelled will not be refunded.
These conditions are valid until further notice. Ava-akatemia reserves the rights to make changes.
AVA-instituutin Kannatusyhdistys ry,
VAT number: 0211060-9
Tel. 044 491 8716, on weekdays from 8.00 a.m. to 3.30 p.m.